MFJ Issue No. 6 (Spring 1980)
- Boddy, William, "The Films of Dave Lee," pp. 107-10.
- Brinckmann, Christine Noll and Grahame Weinbren, "Selective Transparencies: Pat O'Neill's Recent Films," pp. 51-72.
- Buchsbaum, Jonathan, "Independent Film and Popular Culture: Films of J. Hoberman," pp. 111-16.
- Carroll, Noel, "Identity and Difference: From Ritual Symbolism to Condensation in Inauguration of the Pleasure Dome," pp. 31-42.
- Haller, R. A., "Amy Greenfield," pp. 103-06.
- Hanlon, Lindley, "Recycling Cinema: Urban Peasants by Ken Jacobs," pp. 117-20.
- Hoberman, J., "Notes on Three Films by Vivienne Dick," pp. 90-94.
- Kaplan, E. Ann, "Integrating Marxist and Psychoanalytical Approaches in Feminist Film Criticism," pp. 8-17.
- Kaplan, E. Ann and Jeff Halley, "One Plus One: Ideology and Deconstruction in Godard's Ici et Ailleurs and Comment Ça Va," pp. 98-102.
- Kiernan, Joanna, "Birgit and Wilhelm Hein: From Structural Studies to Now," pp. 95-97.
- Perlmutter, Ruth, "Visible Narrative, Visible Woman," pp. 18-30.
- Rainer, Yvonne, "Beginning With Some Advertisements For Criticisms Of Myself, Or Drawing The Dog You May Want To Use To Bite Me With, And Then Going On To Other Matters," pp. 5-7.
- Sharrett, Christopher, "Brakhage's Dreamscape," pp. 43-50.
- Stam, Robert and Ismail Xavier, "Brazilian Avant Garde: Metacinema in the Tristes Tropiques," pp. 82-89.
- Switzer, Judith, "The Animated Abstractions of Harry Smith," pp. 73-81.
- Weinbren, Grahame and Christine Noll Brinckmann, "Selective Transparencies: Pat O'Neill's Recent Films," pp. 51-72.