- Jessica Ruffin
- Federico Windhausen “Wavelengths at the Toronto Film Festival”
- Andrew St. Maurice “Tony Conrad WiP“
- Roberta Friedman “Where’s the Baby? Ian Olds’ Francophrenia“
- Gregg Biermann and Sarah Markgraf “Cut to the Chase: Brian L. Frye’s A Reasonable Man”
- Jennifer Montgomery “The Aftermath of Prophecies: Peggy Ahwesh’s Ape of Nature”
- Duncan White “Art After the Destruction of Experience: DIAS and Experimental Film in Britain”
- Grahame Weinbren “Embedded Aggression Implied or Enacted: Video Works by Catherine Elwes and David Critchley”
- Kenneth White “Until You Get To Know Me: Tony Oursler’s Aetiology of Television”
- COLOR ILLUSTRATIONS
- Anna Marziano, Tony Conrad, Peggy Ahwesh, Tony Oursler
- ARTIST PAGES
- Noe Kidder “Film: the Violent Mirror”
- Pat O’Neill “Ojo Caliente“
- Scott MacDonald “Remaking a Found-Footage Film in a Digital Age: An Interview with Jennifer Proctor“
Print Version: $49
Shipping and handling calculated at checkout.
ONLY A FEW ISSUES LEFT AT THIS PRICE.
MFJ 57 is available at cover price at select bookstores.
PDF Version: $8.99
File is sent as email attachment. Please be sure to give a functional email address.